The 2020 events of Scarlino
A calendar reduced in the number of events that reconfirm the quality of the high level of the reviews. Here is the program of the summer events of Scarlino and the indications to assist you:
- Saturday 18 July at 9.30 pm at the Castello di Scarlino, with the Apocrifa Orchestra which will perform with the vocal trio Lilith conducted by Lorenza Baudo in a tribute to the music of Fabrizio De Andrè.
- Friday 24 July always at Castello di Scarlino the evening is dedicated to archeology with the presentation of the book “The Neu med project: Vetricella, an early medieval royal property on Tuscany’s Mediterranean”, text on the four years of archeology in Vetricella and in the plain of Scarlino.
for both events, admission is free but reservations are required at the email address email@example.com.
- Saturday 25 July the review “Castello d’autore” begins with Ginevra di Marco in “Quello che conta”, at 9.30 pm at Castello di Scarlino.
- Monday 3 August at 9.30 pm Sergio Caputo Trio
- Friday 7 August at 9.30 pm, the notes of the Orchestra della Toscana will play in the Castle with “Mya sings Battisti”
Entrance to the events of “Castello d’autore” is subject to a fee: for information, contact the Pro Loco of Follonica, in via Roma (telephone 0566 52012).
Gray Cat Festival – at the Castello di Scarlino
- Sunday 9 August, always at Castello di Scarlino, the two evenings dedicated to jazz begin with the “Gray Cat Jazz Festival”: the first appointment is with Serena Brancale in “Artist’s Life”
- Tuesday 11 August will be Tosca with “Morabeza Direction” the protagonist of the Scarlinese night.
Tickets for the Gray Cat are available online at www.eventimusicpool.it, www.ticketone.it or www.boxol.it, or at the Pro Loco of Follonica (0566 52012).
In the other location
- Wednesday 12 August in Piazza Gramsci with Scarlino Scalo is staged “Because Sanremo is Sanremo”.
- Tuesday, August 18 in Piazza Dani, in Puntone, there is “The bad copy”.
Both events are free admission.
- Saturday 22 August at 9.30 pm at the Scarlino Castle with the Toscana Youth Orchestra in “Stabat Mater by Pergolesi and arias from Vivaldi’s Gloria”.
Admission is free but reservations are required at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.